Breaking News: From an unreliable source unknown to Trump, Donald Trump is about to announce that Mitt Romney will draw from the 2012 presidential race. Sources far away from the presidential hopeful, thought to be Big Bird yet unconfirmed, leaked the latest plans for the Republican candidate. Romney selected Trump to make the announcement because they both speak the same language, “You’re fired!”
"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me." –Mitt Romney, using an unfortunate choice of words while advocating for consumer choice in health insurance plans (January 2012)
"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney, during the second presidential debate "Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later (Oct. 16, 2012)
OK! So how is Mitt going to create jobs as president, but government does not create jobs? Is not the president part of government? He has until 2016 to figure that out. Well Romney is often confused,
Will the Real Presidential Candidate Please Stand Up
"I'm Mitt Romney—and yes Wolf, that's also my first name." —Mitt Romney, getting his own name wrong (his first name is "Willard," and his middle name is "Mitt")
"Join me in welcoming the next president of the United States, Paul Ryan." –Mitt Romney, committing a gaffe while introducing his running mate, Norfolk, Va., Aug. 11, 2012
Earlier this week, Trump tried to get the media excited about the news. As usual, Trump was very dramatic in an attempt to get intelligent people interested.
Breaking now: This just in See how Twitter users reacted to Trump’s announcement HERE A sample: "Mr. Trump, for one million dollars sir, let me dip my balls in your mouth". -Stephen Colbert @StephenAtHome
Non-existent voters photo
Polls of non-existent voters influenced the Romney camp to drop the bid for this year’s election, and try for 2016. “No point in keep spinning our wheels on a hopeless endeavor, a big yellow guy was quoted as saying. “There are so many Republicans coming out of the woodwork for the 2016 elections.”
Romney's Cabinet & Leadership - 2016
Of course this is unconfirmed, but Trump is to hint at the possible Romney cabinet and leadership speculated for 2016 race. One maybe surprised by some of the people and positions discussed.
· Presidential candidate - Willard Mitt Romney "I'm not familiar precisely with what I said, but I'll stand by what I said, whatever it was." —Mitt Romney (May 17, 2012)
· Vice – presidential candidate - Rush Hudson Limbaugh III Yes this is one of the surprises. His qualifications are the ability to talk a lot. Put him on the campaign trail and he’ll insult voters equally.
Limbaugh Mug Shot 2006
“Let the unskilled jobs that take absolutely no knowledge whatsoever to do — let stupid and unskilled Mexicans do that work.” - Rush Limbaugh, radio show, Fall 1993
“What is it with all of these young, single white women? Overeducated- doesn’t mean intelligent.” ~Rush Limbaugh, insulting educated women, March 6, 2012
“When a gay person turns his back on you, it is anything but an insult; it’s an invitation.” - Rush Limbaugh, making a “joke” about homosexual men, Summer 1994
· Secretary of State – Sarah Palin - “But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." --Sarah Palin, botching the history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, June 3, 2011
"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008 (Watch video clip)
· Secretary of Labor – Donald Trump He will put forth Romney’s thoughts. Trump’s job and missions is to fire everyone with a city, state or federal job. Trump will also be responsible for the binder filled with women’s names.
“He [Obama] says we need more firemen, more policemen, more teachers. Did he not get the message of Wisconsin? The American people did. It's time for us to cut back on government and help the American people." —Mitt Romney at a campaign event in Council Bluffs, Iowa, June 8, 2012
· Chief of Staff – Michael Steele "Could you help a brother out? No more national conventions with 36 people of color in the room." - Steele, urging Florida Republicans to send delegates to the Republican National Convention who "look like Florida."
Could be a conversation with Trump - “If you don't want me in the job, fire me. But until then, shut up. Get with the program or get out of the way." - Steele, saying he's "done" with criticism from top Republicans.
· Secretary of Health - Missouri Republican Senate candidate Rep. Todd Akin, who opposes abortion in most cases, including rape, said in a television interview that it is “really rare” that victims of “legitimate rape” get pregnant or perhaps Senate candidate Richard Mourdock of Indiana is the latest office seeker to rankle when discussing rape, pregnancy and abortion. · Ambassador to the United Nations – Ann Romney "We use Ann sparingly right now so that people don't get tired of her." –Mitt Romney, referring to his wife while speaking to a room of wealthy donors in Florida, May 17, 2012
Rush Limbaugh mug shot from arrest in 2006
Source: Created by govt unit of state of FL & is public domain under Florida law.
Sarah Palin - Kuwait Public Domain
Source: Pfc. Christopher Grammer, 50th Public Affairs Detachment